Qaidah Nooraniyah – Huroof e Mufridaat
The first step in learning to read the Holy Qur’an is to learn, recognize and read out Huroof e Mufridaat (individual letters) with proper pronunciations. Qaidah Nooraniyah is the basic book to learn these Arabic Letters. You cannot recite the Holy Qur’an properly without learning the Qaidah Nooraniyah first.
If you have a strong command of this Qaidah, then the Qur’an recitation will be easy for you. You can say that this is the building block for learning the recitation of the Holy Qur’an. Until you do not perfect these letters, you may face problems while reciting/learning the Holy Qur’an.
There is a series of Qaidah Nooraniyah courses in which you will learn how to read or pronounce the Huroof e Mufridaat in the least amount of time and the least amount of effort so that you can learn how to recite the Holy Quran with proper pronunciations and rules of Tajweed.
- Arabic Alphabets (Hurooful Hija) & their Proper Pronunciation
- Makharij (points of articulation) of Letters
- Letter’s Recognition
- Train Students to read this lesson from anywhere (i.e. top to bottom and bottom to top)
- Classification of letters, in the local language, to make it easy to understand
- This chapter consists of 30 to 34 letters in which 28 letters are Arabic alphabets
- Focus on the child’s pronunciation and identification of Dots on different letters.
- Alphabets are the building blocks so they need special attention
- If this lesson is not taught properly both the student and teacher will be in trouble in later lessons
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
As the Arabic language is very difficult for people with different linguistic backgrounds, it is very important that before reciting the Holy Qur’an they must familiarize themselves with the basic rules of pronunciation of Arabic words and the best way to do that is to learn the Qaidah Nooraniyah.
After learning this Huroof e Mufridaat course, you will be able to recite the Arabic alphabet in an Arabic accent. With the help of this course, the students will have a good Quran reading foundation. InshaAllah!
Get this course in three different mediums
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-on-one or group class.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 90 minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Arabic, Urdu
- Students 58
- Assessments Yes
- Students should be at least 5-year-old
- Student should be a Muslim
- Book 3 Sessions of 30 minutes
- Book 2 Session of 45 minutes
- Muslim Students, who want to learn & improve their recitation and pronounciation
- This course is available for every students for free