Recitation of the Holy Quran _ Pro-level
Why do we need to learn the Quran?
In the Quran, Allah Subhanahoo Wata’ala said to His beloved Prophet ﷺ:
“Recite the Quran in the name of your Allah who created. Created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood. Recite and your Allah is the Most Generous.”(Al-Alaq 1-3)
And Holy Prophet ﷺ said that:
“The best amongst you is the one who has learned the Quran and then taught It” (Bukhari).
The Holy Prophet ﷺ said on the occasion of last Haj:
“I am going to leave you two things: If you hold them firmly, you will never go astray. A book of Allah and my Sunnah.
- Juz 25
- Juz 24
- Juz 23
- Juz 22
- Juz 21
- Juz 20
- Juz 19
- Juz 18
- Juz 17
- Juz 16
- Juz 15
- Juz 14
- Juz 13
- Juz 12
- Juz 11
- Juz 10
- Juz 9
- Juz 8
- Juz 7
- Juz 6
- Juz 5
- Juz 4
- Juz 3
- Juz 2
- Juz 1
10-Qirats of the Holy Quran
- Naafi’ Al-Madani. (Madinah)
Imam Malik recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often recited in
- Ibn Kašeer al-Makki. (Makkah)
Imam Shafi recited in this manner.
- Asim al-Kufi (Koofah)
Imaam Abu Hanifa recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often
recited in this manner.
- Abu Amr al-Basri (Basra)
- Ibn Aamir ash-Shami (Syria)
- Hamzah Al-Kufi (Koofah)
- Abu J’afar Al-Madani (Madinah)
- Yaqub ibn Al-Basri (Basra)
Imam Bukhari recited in this manner.
We provide the opportunity to our students to learn the Recitation of the Holy Qur’an in different styles like Hafs ‘an ‘Asim, Warsh ‘an Nafi’, and Maqam ‘Ajam, etc.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- The Quran is the key to satisfaction and inner peace.
- The Quran will be proof for us on the Day of Judgment.
- There are ten rewards for each letter you recite from the Holy Quran.
- Reading the Quran fulfills an Islamic duty.
- The Quran will intercede for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Your status in this life will be raised.
After doing this course, YOU will be able to read the Holy Qur’an yourself with a wonderful voice like a Qari in a short time, InshaAllah.
Also, get a certificate and Ijazah after the completion of the course.
Get this course in three different mediums
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-on-one or group class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 59
- Assessments Yes
- Students should be at least 9-year-old
- Student should be a Muslim
- Book 38 Sessions of 75 minutes
- Book 50 Sessions of an hour
- Book 75 Sessions for 45 minutes
- Muslim Students, who want to learn & improve their recitation and pronunciation