Revision of the Holy Quran OR Ijazah Course
As we are living in a scientific age so we have so many opportunities to learn about Islam and the Holy Quran. Many people living in non-Muslim countries wish to learn Quran online. Our Platform helps them with highly qualified Arab and Non-Arab Qur’an Teachers who Graduated from Jamia Al-Azhar, Jamia Darul-Uloom Karachi, and Jamia Ar-Rasheed.
How to get an Ijazah?
Obtaining an Ijazah usually takes place at the end of a Quran or Hadith course but can also be granted after a single reading of Aayah OR Hadith. Like if you have learned only one ayah or hadith from your teacher, now you can get permission from your course teacher to narrate it.
Quran Ijazah implies that the certificate holder has learned the recitation of the whole Quran from issuing authority through face-to-face or any other transmission medium. Now he/she can teach or recite the holy Quran with Tajweed by chains of reciter that finally ends at the Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
What is an Ijazah?
There are two main types of the Quran Ijazah:
- Quran Recitation Certificate (ijazah without narration, we called it Ifadah as a one-page certificate)
- Quran Memorization Ijazah Certificate (ijazah with narration)
If a person learns to read or recite the Holy Quran from his teacher and the teacher provides him the certificate for reading the Quran then it is called Quran Recitation Certificate. The reader gets this certificate after reading or reciting the Quran in the presence of the certified tutor.
If a person memorizes the Quran or learns it by heart, he gets the Ijazah certificate by passing evaluation then it is called Quran Memorization Ijazah. The student obtains this certificate after reciting the Quran by heart in the presence of the certified tutor.
- You will learn to recite the whole Quran according to your teacher’s recites.
- Most qualified Arab and Non Arab Quran Teachers (separate for male and females)
- Proper evaluation.
- Ijazah certificate upon completion of the course and reciting it to a certified person, then you can teach the Holy Quran.
10-Qirats of the Holy Quran
Qir’at refers to the different manners of reciting the Holy Qur’an. Each Qir’at has its own Tajweed rules.
Following are the 10-Qir’ats of the Holy Qur’an:
- Naafi’ Al-Madani. (Madinah)
Imam Malik recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often recited in this manner.
- Ibn Kašeer al-Makki. (Makkah)
Imam Shafi recited in this manner.
- Asim al-Kufi (Koofah)
Imaam Abu Hanifa recited in this manner. Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal often recited in this manner.
- Abu Amr al-Basri (Basra)
- Ibn Aamir ash-Shami (Syria)
- Hamzah Al-Kufi (Koofah)
- Abu J’afar Al-Madani (Madinah)
- Yaqub ibn Al-Basri (Basra)
Imam Bukhari recited in this manner.
Get an Ijazah in the Recitation of the Holy Qur’an in different Qirat/styles like Hafs ‘an ‘Asim, Warsh ‘an Nafi’, and Maqam ‘Ajam, etc.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- The Quran is the key to satisfaction and inner peace.
- The Quran will be proof for us on the Day of Judgment.
- There are ten rewards for each letter you recite from the Holy Quran.
- Reading the Quran fulfills an Islamic duty.
- The Quran will intercede for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Your status in this life will be raised.
Get this course in three different medium
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-on-one or group class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English, Arabic, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Students should be at least 7-year-old
- Student Should have completed the Quran Either by watching or by heart.
- 20 Classes for 45 minutes to an hour
- Muslim Students, who want to get Ijazah in Recitation of the Holy Quran