Write For Us
What to write about?
- Productivity / Personal growth
- Journey as a student of Quran
- Tips, worksheets and guides
- Learning Quran, Arabic, Tajweed, Memorization etc.
- Benefits and/or Virtues of Quran or Hadith
- Basics to Read the Holy Qur’an
- The Holy Qur’an
- The Sunnah
- Islamic Education
- Islamic Finance
- Islamic Fiqh
- Islamic History & Geography
- Children & Quran – studying, learning etc.
- Parents Child Relation
- Islamic Books Reviews
- Other – write to us to discuss
Articles Not Accepted
Guidelines for submission
When writing your article, remember your aim is to encourage, inspire and motivate students and readers in their education of learning the Quran and Islam.
- The post should not sound textbook but written from your perspective reflecting on personal experiences aiming to engage with readers.
- The content of your article should leave the readers inspired with positive lessons they can take away.
- Written Words, between 600 – 1200 words.
- Short Articles are Also Accepted.
- Your article must be original and never published before, plagiarism less than 20% please.
- ISLAMTEACHING will attain copyright of any articles published – you will not be able to post the article on any other site or print.
- ISLAMTEACHING will reserve the right to publish your article to other sites.
- Any Quran and Hadith quotes should be authentic with references. Use Quran.com and Sunnah.com for your Quran and Hadith references respectively.
- It is ISLAMTEACHING’s policy not to use weak hadiths in blog articles. Please ensure you cite only sound or reliable hadiths.
- When citing verses from the Qur’an, hyperlink the Qur’anic reference to its link on www.quran.com. For instance:
“And (recall) when We parted the sea for you; then We saved you, and drowned the people of Pharaoh while you were looking on!” (Al-Baqarah 2:50)
This makes easy for the blog editor to verify the reference.
- If you have a blog or website, you may provide one link to your About Page. This will be displayed at the bottom of the post along with your name.
- If selected your article will also be shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.) and via the email subscriber list.
- No Affiliate links or advertisement for your products or sponsored posts.
- ISLAMTEACHING reserves the right to submit affiliate links, media and images.
Please send your Article in English to Sheikh Hassan at email@example.com
OR Article in Arabic/Urdu to Sheikh Sulaimaan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will publish your Article in Urdu/Arabic at Urdu/Arabic Articles by IslamTeaching.com
- It may include an introduction or/and conclusion to your article to inform readers as to why I think the post adds value. Such introduction or/and the conclusion will be separate from your main article.
- Good use of Arabic/English/Urdu grammar, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Your article should be easy on the eye to read, broken up with bullet points and short paragraphs.
- The document should be written in Word or in an editable format (.doc/.docx)
We work on both pay per article and pay per word modes. Payout and the payment model will depend on the experience that the person brings on board. Our payouts are done on the first week of the month.
Any articles that you have written and submitted does not obligate it being published. Only articles that We believe add value to readers will be published. Would you like your words to change people’s lives through inspiring them to learn the Islam? If you answered, yes, to the above question, you’ve come to the right place.