LEARN HOW TO READ QURAN
It is the duty of a Muslim to recite the Holy Qur’an with the correct pronunciation and rules of the letters. A course containing the necessary rules and practical exercises in view of this need is also part of the basic courses. After completing it, the student is able to recite the Holy Qur’an correctly. InshaAllah!
We will overview all the courses in seven to fourteen sessions to improve some important rules to read Quran properly. These courses are:
- Huroof e Mufridaat
- Huroof e Murakkabat & Muqatta’at
- Harakaat & Tanween
- Huroof e Madd o Leen
- Sukoon & Shaddah
- Tajweed basic rules
- Laam At-Ta’reef
- learn about the types of Waqf and when the Waqf is necessary and when not
We strongly believe that exercise & Practices are important than theory. So, we spent most of our time on the practice.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
After learning this “Learn How to Read al-Qur’an” course, students will be able to identify the Arabic letters in different words and be able to read all kinds of words and sentences. With the help of this course, the students will have a good Quran reading foundation. InshaAllah!
Get this course in three different mediums
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-on-one or group class.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English, Arabic, Urdu
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
- Student should be at least 9 year old
- Student should be a Muslim
- Book 14 Sessions of 30 minutes
- Book 10 Sessions of 45 minutes
- Book 7 Sessions of an hour
- Muslim Students, who want to learn & improve their recitation and pronounciation