Memorization of the Holy Quran Grade Seven
Memorizing the Holy Quran is a spiritual and physical project. It’s a miracle and blessing from Allah (Subhanahoo wat’ala) that you are able to absorb the Qur’an. If you want to take advantage of this blessing, you should be in a position to receive it and therefore strive physically to achieve it and strive spiritually to get the maximum benefits in this world and the world hereafter.
There are so many websites that are offering online Quran memorization courses. The IslamTeaching has also been blessed to do this noble work.
To learn the Quran by heart is called Quran Memorization. In the Arabic language, we use the word “Hafiz” for the person who has learned the Quran by heart. Hifz means to learn or memorize and thus Hfiz e Quran means to read and to memorize verses and Ayat of the Holy Quran.
Quran is one of such blessings of Allah Almighty that the entire universe, heavens and earth, and creatures between these two cannot be substituted with the Quran.
The Qur’an is such a sea of knowledge that no book in the world can be compared to it because the books of the world are written on the knowledge derived from the Qur’an and the second thing is that these books are written on some special topics or aspects, while the Quran makes every aspect it’s subject.
There is no problem in this world that the Quran has not been explained, therefore, it is important to memorize and read the Qur’an so that whenever we have any problem, we can turn to the Qur’an directly.
The Holy Quran has the most prestigious place in all the heavenly books in terms of great glory and holiness. To reveal the Quran, the angel who is chosen as the best from all the angels, the Prophet is the chief of all the prophets, the month selected is the head of all months, the night which is better than all nights selected, the language selected is the master of all languages.
The mind which understood this Qur’an, the memory which contained it, the language which read it, the ear which heard it, and the heart that attracted to it, are the best in the universe.
Quran Memorization Course for Kids:
At a young age, your children should memorize the Qur’an because at that time their minds are very fresh and free from the pollution of sins. Also, memorization done at an early age is very strong and will not be forgotten for a lifetime. It is also important for children to memorize the Qur’an so that the children will be stored in the Hereafter for their parents. On the Day of Judgment, the one who has memorized the Qur’an and followed It will take ten people to Heaven whom Hell has been obligated.
Memorization of the Whole Qur’an in
- Reverse way, from Juz 30 to Juz 1 (Recommended)
- Forward way, from Juz 29 to Juz 1 (Juz 30 as above)
- Forward way, from Juz 1 to Juz 30
Schedule Planner For Memorization of the Holy Quran
Quran Memorization is not so much a difficult task. If you memorize it with a proper schedule it becomes too easy.
Here is a schedule that you can follow to memorize the Quran,
Duration of Completion
17 years, 7 months, 9 days
8 years, 9 months, 18 days
5 years, 10 months, 13 days
4 years, 4 months, 24 days
3 years, 6 months, 7 days
2 years, 11 months, 4 days
2 years, 6 months, 3 days
2 years, 2 months, 12 days
1 year, 11 months, 12 days
1 year, 9 months, 3 days
1 year, 7 months, 6 days
1 year, 5 months, 15 days
1 year, 4 months, 6 days
1 year and 3 months
1 year, 2 months, 1 day
3 years, 4 months, 24 days
1 year, 8 months, 12 days
10 months and 6 days
- Start memorizing the last chapter (Juz) because the Surahs of the last chapter are small and are also recited for recitation inside the prayers.
- You should have a copy of the Quran (Mushaf) with you permanently.
- Try to memorize a few verses in the beginning, though memorizing a verse daily but remember it well.
- Gradually increase the time duration as well as the number of verses.
- Recite the Quran in prayers.
- Memorize it with the help of any teacher who knows the rules of Tajweed or with the help of a teacher who recites the Quran in a beautiful voice.
- Make dua for remembrance of the Holy Quran. Read the following dua’a before studying any religious book or Islamic lesson, InshaAllah you will remember whatever you study:
اللهم افتح علينا حكمتك وانشر علينا رحمتك يا ذا الجلال والإكرام
Also, read the following ayah before starting memorization of the Quran:
رب زدني علما
- There are three terms used in the memorization class:
- Sabaq (New memorization or new lesson)
- This is the number of verses that you will learn on a daily basis
- Sabqi (Newly memorized Portion)
- The part of the chapter (which you are learning), which you have memorized before is called Sabqi. This part is very important because it ensures that verses you have memorized will be solid for your life or not
- Manzil (Old memorization)
- Apart from the chapter in which you are learning the remaining memorized portion of the Quran is called Manzil. There should be a proper routine for reviewing the memorized part of the Quran. It should be recited to others or at least recited by yourself.
- Sabaq (New memorization or new lesson)
Enroll Today in Our Trimester Program. And Enjoy our memorization course with Qualified and Expert Teachers Graduated from Jamia Al-Azhar, Jamia Darul-Uloom Karachi, and Jamia Ar-Rasheed.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- The Mother of all the Muslims Hazrat Ayesha (peace and blessings of Allah be upon Her) narrated that the
Prophet ﷺ said:
“The person who reads the Qur’an and has the memory of it, then his position will be with the Most Gracious Angels and the one who reads the Qur’an and tries to memorize it, but he has a hard problem, then he has a double reward”. (Bukhari)
- Hazrat e Usman (May Allah be pleased with Him) narrated from the Holy Prophet ﷺ,
“The person who learns and teaches the Qur’an is best.”
- He who memorized the Qur’an took the knowledge of Prophecy in his chest.
- Whoever memorizes the Qur’an becomes safe from useless age.
Does memorizing Quran improve memory?
Memorizing is like mental gymnastics. The more you repeat the thing you want to learn, the stronger the connection between neurons and the brain becomes. In turn, your brain increases its memory capacity, taking it beyond its previous capacity and duration to remember. Think of it as upgrading your memory chip from 16GB to 128GB just by memorizing the Quran. Moreover, it is observed that Hafiz e Quran has a stronger memory than other students in schools or colleges.
Get this course in three different medium
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-on-one or group class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Arabic, Urdu
- Students 57
- Assessments Yes
- Student should be at least 7 year old
- Student should be a Muslim
- Book 65 Sessions of an hour
- Book 50 Sessions of 45 minutes
- Muslim Students, who want to learn & improve their recitation and pronounciation